Protesters are angry about these strange negotiations to release protesters. What kind of practice is this?
|video game companies:||*makes game with female/LGBT characters*|
|dudebros:||wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,|
- The officer shot on Sept. 27 had body camera turned off
- Drug case that won Darren Wilson an award at risk. Darren Wilson failed to show up for a hearing in the case on Monday.
- A tense Ferguson fears the worst is yet to come if grand jury does not indict Darren Wilson
- Mostly black cities, mostly white city halls
- Justice Department to ban profiling by federal law enforcement
- Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson opens up about being racially profiled by police
- The terrifying police shootings of unarmed black men
- Meet Patricia Bynes
- Gwen Ifill reflects on hosting PBS “After Ferguson
- Ferguson demands high fees to turn over city files. Charges media $135 per hour for response.
Imma just let this sit here
MOTHA FUCKIN SCIENCE
They turned RNA into an anti-virus program. That is amazing.
Let me restate this in case it didn’t sink in the first time
Researchers physically DELETED ALL TRACES of the HIV virus from a human cell.
ALL OF IT.
IF YOU ARE NOT EXCITED ABOUT THAT I DON’T THINK YOU KNOW WHAT HIV IS
- BYOB: Bring Your Own Bike protest (storify)
- Protests continue into the night of Sept. 28 (STORIFY) White allies show up. Police pick out specific protesters from crowd, wait a few seconds, and then rush the crowd and make arrest. Police later use those who have been arrested as a negotiation, they say they will release protesters (w/o bond) if the crowd of protesters leaves.
- "Don’t apologize, resign!" Mike Brown’s family wants justice
- Mike Brown’s parents come to Baltimore to help information initiative
- Black moms tell audience how they fear for their sons
- The PTSD epidemic in our most violent neighborhoods
- Rise of the Warrior Cop
- Ferguson protesters support Hong Kong